23 Varieties Of Kurtis That Must Be Known To Every Lady
Kurtis are one of the most common dresses that are worn by women. Have a look at 23 different types of kurtis that you may try out:
1. Tail cut kurti: This is ideal to be worn at parties making you look gorgeous.
2. A-line kurti: Shaped like ‘A’, it is loved by the teenagers and the younger generations.
3. Trail cut kurtis: These are highly fashionable kurtis with ‘C’ design and can be made from a variety of fabrics.
4. Anarkali kurtis: Can be worn at different occasions.
5. Angrakha Kurti: They are very stylish and can be worn to catch attention of others.
6. Dhoti Style Kurti: This is an innovative pattern made in the shape of a dhoti.
7. Flared Kurti: These are suitable for girls with a fair complexion.
8. Indo-Western Style Kurti: They are highly attractive with a combination of the Indian and the western styles. May be worn with leggings.
9. Gown style kurti: This is a long kurti of nearly the floor length. Renders a royal look to the person wearing it.
10. Long Straight Kurti: This kurti has a long hemline. It makes you look taller.
11. Pakistani kurtis: These are baggy and long kurtis and can be worn at all occasions.
12. Colour-block Kurti: The kurtis are made by fabrics of different colors and give a different kind of appeal to the person wearing it.
13. Printed kurtis: Different kinds of prints are available with these kurtis and should be worn with some pieces of jewelry.
14. Shirt Style Kurti: Design of these kurtis is like that of shirts and is comfortable to wear.
15. High-low Kurti: This is an ideal party wear kurti having a short hem.
16. Kaftan Style Kurti: This is fashionable wear and can be worn with jeans or leggings.
17. Princess Cut Kurti: It gives a royal appearance to the person.
18. Asymmetric Kurti: It creates a film-like appeal and you can get the fabric as per your choice.
19. C-Cut Kurti: It has similarity with the high low kurti but the person looks slimmer on wearing this.
20. Tulip Kurti: This kurti is ideal for parties and worn by the young girls.
21. Overlay Kurti: Wearing this you can get a grand appearance and must be worn with accessories that are befitting.
22. Double Layered Kurti: Givers a funky look with 2 layers of fabric being used.
23. Reversible Kurti: You can wear it on both sides and are ideal as party wear items.
Pick the kurtis of your choice from the list given.