Tips To Look Attractive In Salwar Kameez
The salwar kameez is probably the next most popular and ethnic dress of women in India after the saree. Wearing of this was originally started the northern states of Punjab, Himachal and Haryana. Now the popularity has spread to all over the nation. The women love wearing this dress which is not only attractive but adds comfort and ease to movement.
This dress comprises of two parts, the upper wear or the kameez and the lower one is called salwar. A scarf or dupatta is also used for covering the bosom.
Here are some tips that can make you look best in salwar kameez:
- Get the right length: The kameez length should be correct. It should not be too long or too short. The longer kameez are not in fashion. Girls love the shorter length ar the ones just below the knee level.
- The fabric selection matters: The fabric with which you will be tailoring your salwar kameez is very important. The type of fabric will depend on whether you want to conceal your flab or show your curves. If you are going for the lighter varieties, it can make you appear slimmer. For the thinner persons, do not go for thin material like cotton and chiffon. They make you look even thinner.
- Sleeve Length: Long sleeves are in fashion nowadays. They do make you look elegant. Sleeveless salwars are perfect for persons whose arms are not very heavy. Persons with heavy arms look toned with fuller sleeves as the fatter arms are hidden. If the arms are on the thinner side, add designs to your sleeves such as frills and flowers.
- Make the color selection right: If you are on the flabbier side, try wearing salwars made from darker shades. They make you look slimmer and enhance your appeal. If again your complexion is on the darker side, wearing garments from the deeper shades will not suit you. Fair skinned ladies can wear colors like yellow, peach, light green, etc.
- Select the apt style: There are different styles of girls salwar kameez that are available. You have to select the one which suits you the best. Your body structure also decides your appropriate styling. A particular style in fashion may not suit you at all. Get the one which is the most apt for you.
Before tailoring your next salwar, keep in mind the above-mentioned tips to get a dazzling dress and impress others.