The Ten most Popular Sherwani Styles This Summer Season
The celebration is an integral part of the Indian culture. Most of the people prefer not to miss out on the enjoyable festivities and attend them sporting their best attire. Men are nowadays at par with women, as far as dressing up for occasions is concerned. They are highly conscious about their looks and want to make the best impression at any celebration.
Ten Wonderful Styles of Sherwanis Ideal for Summer
When attending traditional ceremonies and even otherwise, many men are now going for sherwanis. These are highly decorative kurtas made from superior quality of fabric which lends a very attractive and smart appearance. With the increasing popularity of these garments, lots of new styles and designs off such attire are being made. Here are some more popular designs of sherwanis to wear this summer.
- Reddish pink: The summer season calls for more comfort with style. Light yet vibrant shades are stylish during summer. In that case, you can go for a pink or reddish pink sherwani made of Banarasi silk with brocade.
- Jacquard Fawn-colored: For grooms having their wedding in summer, a great choice will be fawn-coloured-sherwanis made of jacquard silk with brocade. It will have the grand feel that a groom would like.
- Net Styled: If you have to attend a celebration or a religious festivity, a superb choice would be a net sherwani. It will have a different coloured design on a white background.
- Cotton Styled: A style of sherwani is gaining considerable popularity this summer season. It is the cotton sherwani with light blue and sea green colours. A leading designer has put forward the collection especially for grooms in the summer season.
- The Cream Coloured ones: Cream coloured sherwanis with some minimal yet exquisite designs on some parts can be a very good choice in summer.
- Zardousi Beige Brown-A zardousi beige with brown coloured sherwani will make a great fashion statement at any traditional festivity.
- Resham and Bugle Bead work-A sherwani with Resham and buggle bead embroidery on brocade fabric is a unique style to be sported on weddings.
- Pista Jacquard: Pista green coloured sherwanis made from jacquard can serve as great attire during any religious festivity or even at a dear friend’s wedding.
- Black with a few gold designs-Black sherwanis with minimal golden designs could also be good ideas to sport at a summer wedding.
- Orange silk brocade styled– These can also make great attire during a gala event such as a big marriage party.
Take Your Pick of Such Attire
Thus these are the ten most popular styles of such grand attire. They can be worn on all festive occasions, but the colour must be suitable for the kind of occasion. So take your pick of these styles and buy a few of such styles to make sure you don’t land in a fix about what to wear at a party.