Buy Stylish Salwar Kameez From Nihal Fashions
Nothing defines the beauty of Indian culture the way a traditional salwar kameez attire does. When paired with delicate earrings or bangles to complete your look, you’re sure to have all eyes on you. As classic Indian wear, the salwar kameez has gone through many stages of transformation. Thanks to all the innovative Indian designers out there, we’re never out of choices when selecting a salwar kameez for any occasion. Salwar kameez today comes in several forms like Anarkali dress, Punjabi suit with pleated pants, Sharara suit, etc. Depending on your style and preference, you can check out a range of designs available at Nihal Fashions.
For NRIs living in the US, we have a collection of the latest trends that are sure to wow everyone around you.
What makes the salwar kameez so elegant?
There is something about the ethnic charm that remains timeless throughout different trends. Salwar kameez is one such ethnic attire that originated in India during the Mughal period. Starting its popularity in the Punjab region of India, it slowly spread throughout the country. Today, women wear this attire in many different ways based on their state-wise trends and culture. Here are some reasons why the salwar kameez is signified as the epitome of Indian grace and beauty.
- It can be styled in many ways with dainty jewellery.
- Indo-western styles make it a morning-to-evening wear.
- The dupatta can be used to create different looks for different occasions.
- It comes with elegant detailing like mirror work, embroidery, gotta, brocade prints, floral prints, leheriya, etc.
- From heavy zari work to light prints or chikankari, there is something for every occasion.
How to select a salwar kameez online
When it comes to selecting a salwar kameez online, there are certain factors you need to consider before you add your most preferred options to the cart. Let’s look at what these factors are and how they affect your buying choices.
Determine the occasion for which you need traditional attire.
Salwar kameez is a versatile Indian attire that can be worn at home, outdoors, at work, and even at wedding functions. Before scrolling through the sea of options available online, know what you need the outfit for and then start looking in that direction.
Filter your choices based on the occasion.
If you need a salwar kameez for your daily home or office wear, you would require light cotton or georgette suits with minimal work and subtle prints. However, if you wish to shop for an Indian wedding function in the US or perhaps Diwali or a Pooja ceremony, choosing suits with heavy embellishments would be better.
Choose fabrics based on the weather.
If it’s cold in the city you are staying in, shopping for a warm salwar kameez with a jacket would be a good choice. For summers, you should choose cotton suits with light work because they have a high absorbency level and keep you feeling cool and dry at all times.
Check product details carefully.
Online shopping requires you to inspect images with a keen eye and read product details carefully in order to make the right choices. Sometimes, while scrolling through a collection of suits of a particular design, we get so carried away that we tend to ignore the details. It’s essential to do that if you don’t want to regret your choices later.
Customise your suit as per your size.
Instead of going for the standard fit, it is better to choose a custom fit so that the salwar kameez fits you perfectly and no more alterations are required. At Nihal Fashions, we give you all three options—fabric only, standard size fit, and custom fit.
Trending salwar kameez styles available online
You must have already figured out how to shop for your ideal salwar kameez online. Now, it’s time to check out some trending designs that are best-selling among modern women living in the States.
- Sharara Suit: Gaining immense popularity among women of all age groups, a sharara suit looks best when worn at weddings. Several women also prefer this style over lehengas as it is easier to move in.
- Printed Churidar: Simple yet classic, a printed churidar is perfect for days when you want to be dressy but in a subtle way. This design comes in different types for varying tastes.
- Pakistani Suit with Pants: Redefining elegance, Pakistani suits feature delicate embroidery with contrasting prints to give you luxurious appeal. When paired with heavy jewellery and embellished mojris, they give you an elite look.
- Anarkali: Look like a royal queen from the Mughal era as you flaunt your Anarkali with Rajasthani style jhumkas. This look requires minimal accessorising as your outfit does the talking. You can wear it for an elaborate function or even a small get together. It’s quite versatile and comfortable for all time wear.
- Gown-style Salwar Kameez: This kind of salwar kameez exudes a dreamy princess look with its flair gown style top. The pants in this set are usually churidars, while the dupatta is not always required in this look.
We hope your search for the best salwar kameez for your preferred occasion has now been simplified. Check our new arrivals in sarees, lehenga cholis and other kinds of Indian womens wear.Got some doubts? Let us clear it out in our FAQ section below.
What is a Salwar Kameez?
A salwar kameez is a traditional Indian attire worn at festive celebrations and even weddings. For women, it usually comes in a three-piece set, and for men, it comes in a two-piece set.
What are the top trending salwar kameez styles?
The sharara suit and the gown style sharara are some of the bestselling styles in India and abroad.
Where can I buy salwar kameez online?
If you live in the USA and are looking for trending salwar kameez designs online, Nihal Fashions webstore has a range of options that are sure to suit your style.