Buy Men’s Festival Kurta Pajama Online
With festivals lining up, one must have some great festive kurta pajama collection to choose from. With over 100+ styles to choose from, you can pick a fit that best fits your aesthetic, budget and occasion.
All of the items in our collection are hand embellished with expert craftsmen who relentlessly work to produce stunning sets. These two-piece sets are extremely versatile and can be styled in numerous ways, the permutations and combinations are endless.
Currently, there are many types of festive kurta pajama sets available in the market and can be worn by men of all age groups.
Nehru jacket is a statement piece that goes well with every kurta pajama set. You can pair a Nehru jacket with your outfit to create a minimal festive statement look.
Types of Festive Kurta Pajama
- Silk kurta pajama: Silk kurta pajamas have a luxurious and elegant aura about them. They are crafted from luxurious silk fabrics and frequently adorned with brocade or embroidery. For formal events and evening celebrations, silk kurta pajamas are a popular option.
- Georgette kurta pajama: Georgette kurta pajamas have simple, intricate work detailed throughout or in certain parts of the kurta. This emotes a luxurious and elegant vibe which makes it a perfect fit for parties and festivals.
- Jaquard kurta pajama: Jaquard kurta pajama is definitely something one cannot get enough of. This kurta pajama oozes class and royalty like none other, hence, making it an all-time favorite among men during festivals and weddings.
- Brocade kurta pajama: Brocade kurta pajama screams festive like none other. It’s beautiful details seamlessly blend with the festive environment which eludes class and royalty. A brocade kurta pajama is a must-have for all men.
- Art dupion kurta pajama: Art dupion kurta pajama is a popular choice among men due to its luxurious and unique properties. It’s rich and elegant look creates a wonderful with the fabric making them an eye-catching piece.
- Cotton kurta pajama: If you are looking for something stylish and comfortable, cotton kurta pajama is your answer. Its breathable fabric makes it a perfect option for scorching summers.
- Art silk kurta pajamas: Art silk kurta pajamas are a great option if you are looking for a lightweight and comfortable outfit. Moreover, it is extremely versatile and can be styled effortlessly.
Styling Festive Kurta Pajamas for Men
Color combinations play a vital role in bringing out an outfit. The most popular traditional combinations are beige or cream kurtas with brown or tan sleepers and white kurtas with black or navy-blue bottoms. Men can also play around with color contrasts. To finish the appearance, one can accessorize with a stole, Jutties, and other items. Here is some further fashion advice:
- Bold colors: Men who want to stand out from the crowd often choose statement Kurtas in vibrant hues like red, orange, and yellow. These colorful hues are ideal for celebrations, marriages, and parties. For a casual style, bolder, deeper colors like green or blue are great. Bold Men's Kurtas look best when worn with neutral-colored pants and accessories.
- Monotone men's kurta styles: These outfits are flawless from head to toe. They provide a coordinated look and are straightforward yet fashionable. Many try to achieve elegance by wearing monochromatic men's kurtas, which only use one hue. Black, white, beige, and muted tones are the favored hues for this style. These kurtas go great with jeans and churidars.
- Men's Soft Colors Kurta: Who said men can't wear muted colors on their kurtas? They make for the ideal pairing. Some of the best menswear trends are soft pastels like pink, lavender, and mint green. Daytime parties and spring or summer weddings are ideal occasions for soft-colored kurtas. These kurtas look good with light materials, delicate needlework, and flowery designs.
- Embellished kurtas: Kurtas for men with prints and embellishments provide character to ethnic apparel, particularly Kurtas. For a modern look, many women pick Kurtas with floral, geometric, digital, and other print kinds. They use eye-catching designs to adorn trendy Kurta types. Kurtas with embellishments are prized for their traditional beading, embroidery, and other adornments. The patterned and decorated Men's Kurtas look best with churidars, pajamas, and other neutral-colored bottoms.